1. Prepare ink and thinner before printing.
2. In the short time of the boot printing, according to the collocation of colors, proper use of the original color ink, and a good grasp of the ratio, in accordance with the proofs for the preparation of each color group ink hue, so that the printing speed is stable, a little adjustment to achieve the proof effect . In normal printing, the batch control of the hue is the same, and it is more difficult for ink-transferring personnel. For example, the amount of thinner added will affect the color effect in different degrees. This requires the ink-transferring personnel to have a strong sense of responsibility.
3. Diluent and ink resin solubility, temperature deviation and the ratio of diluent is related, such as high temperatures, the diluent should be slow-drying type. At the same time, the dissolving effect and volatilization speed also play a very important role in the printing quality of the product, so it is necessary to select the appropriate diluent according to the relevant conditions.
4. Master the ink system, color, color saturation, viscosity, fineness and other indicators.
5. We will review the proofs and customer requirements, process requirements, hue requirements, and ink usage requirements. We must have a thorough understanding of the arrangement of the color sequence of each color group, the number of prints of the product, the amount of ink used, and the deployment of the main colors.
Roll White Bond Paper,White Roll Bond Paper,White Woodfree Bond Paper,White Bond Printing Paper
Puyang Longfeng Paper Co.,Ltd. , https://www.lonfonpaper.com