Electronic precision balance scale is a comprehensive product of sensor technology, analog electronic technology, digital electronic technology and microprocessor technology development, with automatic calibration, automatic display, tare weight, automatic data output, automatic fault tracing, overload protection, etc. Kinds of functions. Electronic precision balance scales usually use electromagnetic force sensors (see load cells) to form a closed-loop automatic adjustment system with high accuracy and good stability. The working principle of the electronic balance: when a weighing object is added to the weighing pan, the sensor's position detector signal changes, and the current in the sensor coil is increased by the amplifier feedback, which generates a feedback force and The applied load is balanced; at the same time, the voltage value of the current on the measuring resistor Rm is sent to the microprocessor through the filter and the analog-to-digital converter for data processing, and finally the display automatically displays the mass value of the weighing object.
Electronic precision balance scales are indispensable and important instruments in quantitative analysis. Fully understanding the performance of the instrument and mastering its use methods are the guarantee for obtaining reliable analysis results. There are many types of precision balances, including ordinary precision balances, semi-automatic / automatic coded electro-optic projection damping precision balances and electronic precision balances. The following describes how to use the electronic precision balance and its precautions.
1. Check and adjust the balance to a horizontal position.
2. Check whether the power supply voltage matches in advance (configure a voltage regulator if necessary), and power on and preheat to the required time as required by the instrument.
3. After warming up enough time, turn on the balance switch, the balance automatically adjusts the sensitivity and zero point. After the stabilization mark is displayed, formal weighing can be performed.
4. Place the clean weighing bottle or weighing paper on the weighing pan when weighing, close the side door, lightly press the tare button, the balance will automatically calibrate the zero point, and then gradually add the substance to be weighed until the required weight is reached.
5. The weight of the substance to be weighed is the actual value displayed on the display when the "â†’" mark appears in the lower left corner of the display.
6. The weighing bottle (paper) should be removed in time after the weighing is completed, the side door should be closed, the power supply should be cut off, and the use status should be registered.
1. The balance should be placed on a solid and stable concrete or wooden table. The room requires clean, dry and relatively constant temperature, and at the same time, it should avoid direct light to the balance.
2. The material should be taken from the side door when weighing, and the box door should be closed during reading to avoid the swing of the balance caused by air flow. The front door is only used for maintenance or removal of residual substances.
3. If the electronic precision balance is not used for a long time, it should be regularly powered on and preheated, once a week, preheated for 2h each time, to ensure that the instrument is always in good use.
4. A moisture-absorbing agent (such as silicone) should be placed in the balance box. When the moisture-absorbing agent changes color due to water absorption, it should be baked and replaced at high temperature immediately to ensure the moisture absorption performance.
5. Volatile, corrosive, strong acid and alkali substances should be weighed in a weighing bottle with a lid to prevent corrosion of the balance.
Eye Brushes,Eyebrow Brush,Eyeshadow Blender Brush,Makeup Brush Eyeshadow
DONGGUAN YACAI COSMETICS CO.,LTD. , https://www.yacaicosmetic.com