Graphic information, image information, and text information are also referred to as graphic information, which is the transfer object to the printing material in the printing and copying process, and is a basic information element that forms a printing layout, a publication page, and the like.
A graphic is a two-dimensional or three-dimensional visual information body that is constructed by artificial freehand drawing or with the aid of a computer system. It is a vector figure composed of external contour lines. The image is either natural or artificially produced. The two-dimensional or three-dimensional visual information composed of a large number of tiny pixels is a bitmap composed of pixel lattices.
2 graphics file format and processing software
Commonly-used graphics processing software in the prepress processing industry include CorelDraw from Corel Corporation, Illustrator from Adobe Corporation, Freehand from Macromedia Corporation, 3D animation software, and 3D animation software. In addition, graphics processing is commonly used in engineering fields such as computer aided design and manufacturing. The software also includes: AutoCAD, GHCAD, Pro / E, UG, CATIA, MDT, CAXA electronic plate and so on.
The software can draw vector graphics, mathematically define the processing information of page elements, and can independently transform, scale, rotate, and distort vector graphics and graphics elements, and can output graphics in different resolutions.
Since the graph only saves the algorithm and related control points, the storage space occupied by the graphics file is generally small, but when the screen display is performed, the display speed is slightly different from the image due to the need of the calculation process of the scan conversion. Slower but better output quality.
Common graphics file storage formats include:
(1) CDR format: This format is a graphic file storage format exclusively for CorelDraw software;
(2) AI format: This format is a graphic file storage format dedicated to Illustrator software;
(3) DXF format: It is a graphic file format of AutoCAD software. This format stores graphics in ASCII format and can be called and edited by software such as CorelDraw and 3Dmax.
(4) EPS format: This format is a general format that can be used for encoding vector graphics, pixel images, and text, that is, recording graphics, images, and text in one file at the same time.
3 image file format and processing software
The most commonly used image processing software in the prepress area is Adobe's Photoshop software, which is widely used in image processing in various fields, and almost occupies the dominant position of computer image processing software.
The image is composed of a series of ordered pixels. The commonly used storage formats in the computer are: BMP, TIFF, EPS, JPEG, GIF, PSD, PDF and other formats. among them:
(1) BMP format: It is a standard image file format in Windows. It describes the bitmap in a device-independent manner. Various commonly used graphics and graphics software can edit and process the format of the image file.
(2) TIFF format: This format is a commonly-used bitmap image format. A TIFF bitmap can have any size and resolution. An image output for printing or printing is recommended to be stored in this format.
(3) JPEG format: It is an efficient compression format that can greatly compress the image, save network resources to the maximum extent, and increase the transmission speed. Therefore, the images used for network transmission are generally stored in this format.
(4) GIF format: This format can be used in a variety of image processing software, is a compressed file format, so it generally takes up less space, suitable for network transmission, and is commonly used to store animated images.
(5) PSD format: This format is a standard image file format used in Photoshop software. It can retain image layer information, channel mask information, etc., for subsequent modification and special effects production. Generally, the images created and processed in Photoshop are recommended to be stored in this format to save the data information to the utmost extent. After the production is completed, the images are converted into other image file formats for subsequent typesetting, imposition, and output.
(6) PDF format: also known as portable (or portable) file format, with cross-platform features, and includes effective control information for professional plate making and printing production, which can be used as a common file format in the prepress field.
False Eyelashes have many styles and colors. False eyelashes materials include mink fur and synthetic hair.False eyelashes include 3D false eyelashes and eyelashes extension. False eyelashes have many size.We have 0.5,0.7.0.10,0.12,0.15 round silk .We also have flat silk.And we have many colors .We also can customized logo and packaging.
Flash Lash,3D Handmade False Eyelashes,3D Private Label Mink Eyelashes,Mink Fur Eyelashes
Luyi County Jiamei Cosmetic CO.,Ltd , https://www.eyelash.show